Screenscribbler

Wednesday 23 January 2013

The Best Things In Life Are Free




  The moon belongs to everyone, the best things in life are free.

And for 3 days only, starting from 23/01/2013 Henley's Ricotta is free.
And for 5 days only, starting from 23/01/2013 Ushabti is free.

 The flowers in spring,
The robins that sing,
The sunbeams that shine:
They're yours, they're mine.

Please feel free to help yourself to both. If you feel you would like to give me something back that is also free, a few words is all it will take to write a review on Amazon.
Happy reading. 




  




2 comments:

  1. At last, I have posted my review of Henley's Ricotta, John. Sorry it took so long, you put me to shame by reminding us today :-) My review is under DebJB. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your review Deborah, I am looking forward to doing the same for you when your next book is published :-)

    ReplyDelete