Screenscribbler

Saturday 17 November 2012

New on Amazon: Ushabti

Ushabti is now available for download on Amazon.
 I hope you enjoy. I had such fun writing it.
If you really like it, could you please leave me a review on Amazon?
One word like 'GREAT', is a review, or 'RUBBISH' if you don't like it, or if you really want to push the boat out, Una storia fantastica (ripping yarn).




If you haven't read Henley's Ricotta, it is also available on Amazon.

There are buttons on the sidebar which will take you to the book of your choice.

'Ephesus' is coming soon.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder John! I must leave you a review about Henley's Ricotta (which I started a few weeks ago and then put aside due to NaNoWriMo) I will finish it and give you a sparkling review because I was really enjoying it. I will be buying Ushabti too. Golly, you are prolific at the moment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deborah. The best thing anyone can do for a writer is to give a review. I hope to do the same for you just as soon as your NaNoWriMo is out there. ^_^

    ReplyDelete