Screenscribbler

Sunday 28 August 2011

Thanks

I've just noticed my blog has passed 2000 hits so a special thank you to all that have visited whether it be by accident or design. And a big thank you to those who registered to 'follow': (in no particular order) Mikey W, Matt Alan, HC, Judith, Nari (first follower), Karenxksb and Sam. Also I need to add Deborah and xMistyx who regularly comment on my posts.
2000 hits may seem small to some, but for me its far more than I anticipated and will ensure I will keep this going and support other peoples blogs too. x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 2000+ hits John! If it makes you feel any better, I recently watched my blog reach 1000 visitors and was dancing around the room. If it makes you happy, nothing else matters.

    I'm glad you feel encouraged by your blog's progress. I personally enjoy reading your posts, and clearly I'm not the only one, so you must be doing something right.

    HC x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks HC, likewise I enjoy reading your blog http://hcclarke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete